Location : Tuengen allé 2B , Vinderen , Oslo
Time: Friday 16 May from 15.30 to 16.00
China’s grip in Asia is bigger and stronger than ever. Aggressive policies against several small countries around leads to insecurity and tension in Asia.
The Norwegian Tibet Committee has been asked by the Vietnamese community in and around Oslo to take part in a demonstration in front of the Chinese Embassy this Friday 15.30 to 16.00 .
The purpose is to protest against China’s aggression in Asia and their restriction of the territory of neighbouring countries.
We on the Board believe that it is extremely important that all the small countries affected by China’s policy stand together and show a united front against China. That way we can show our solidarity with others who feel China’s iron grip.
We encourage everyone who can to meet up outside the Chinese Embassy on Friday – it’s only a half hour, but it’s important to stand together!
We’ll be there!
” First they took the Communists, but I did not care because I was not a Communist. Then they took the trade unionists but I did not care because I was not a trade unionist. Then they took the Jews, but I did not care because I was not a Jew. Finally, they took me. But then there was no one left to care. “
The Vietnamese Female Refugees’ Association in Norway
The Vietnamese Refugee Association in Sandefjord
The Vietnamese Refugee Association in Porsgrunn
The Vietnamese Cultural Association in Moss Rygge
Norwegian Vietnamese Centre
Viet Tan in Norway
The Norwegian Tibet Committee
- We are moving!
- Sikyong Lobsang Sangay in Oslo
- Solidarity demonstration
- Live webcasts
- Our assessment of the Shugden issue
- Press release – Answer to governments decision not to meet the Dalai Lama
- HH Dalai Lama in Oslo, May 2014!
- Seminar 8th October
- Tsering Woeser awarded 2013 International Women of Courage Award
- Pressrelease 4.03.2013
- European Solidarity Rally for Tibet, Brussels, March 10, 2013
- Norwegian Tibet committee’s Youth Section
- Tibet film evening on 7th feb.2013 with three Tibetan films
- Responses to the China’s ambassador for Norway, article in Aftenposten
- Video “What’s China doing in Tibet?”