Sikyong Lobsang Sangay in Oslo
Prime minister of Tibetan government-in-exile, Dr. Lobsang Sangay is coming to Oslo.
Thursday 22. May breakfast meeting 8.00-9.30 at Cafe Christiania (organised by Civita)
The Human Rights Situation in Tibet
China’s occupation of Tibet has been described as brutal by leading human rights experts. How can we best describe the current situation in Tibet? Which policy does the Tibetan exile-government pursue? Is it possible to influence Chinese policy towards the occupied country? How can the world community act to improve the situation in Tibet?
Breakfast is served from 7.45 am. A Q&A session will follow after the introductions.
The meeting will take place at Café Christiania, Nedre Vollgt. 19. Entrance via Stortingsgaten.
Register here: Civita
Thursday 22. May 17.00 – 18.30 at Litteraturhuset, (room Nedjma)
Tibet: the past, present and future. How can you help the cause?
Meeting with Sikyong Lobsang Sangay
This is the possibility for everyone to meet and listen to the democratically elected political leader of Tibetan people.
Do you want to know what you can do to help the Tibetan-cause? This is the best opportunity.
Organised by The Norwegian Tibet Committee.
- We are moving!
- Sikyong Lobsang Sangay in Oslo
- Solidarity demonstration
- Live webcasts
- Our assessment of the Shugden issue
- Press release – Answer to governments decision not to meet the Dalai Lama
- HH Dalai Lama in Oslo, May 2014!
- Seminar 8th October
- Tsering Woeser awarded 2013 International Women of Courage Award
- Pressrelease 4.03.2013
- European Solidarity Rally for Tibet, Brussels, March 10, 2013
- Norwegian Tibet committee’s Youth Section
- Tibet film evening on 7th feb.2013 with three Tibetan films
- Responses to the China’s ambassador for Norway, article in Aftenposten
- Video “What’s China doing in Tibet?”