Demonstration in Oslo, 2nd November 2011
TIBET IS BURNING!
SHOW SOLIDARITY WITH THE TIBETAN NATION!
Protest against China’s policies in Tibet.
2nd November is a global demonstration to engage the world’s community against China’s oppression of the Tibetan people.
Tibetans in Tibet requires respect for exercising their religion in freedom.
This freedom is suppressed by the Chinese authorities.
Now, oppression gone so far that nine young Tibetans and a nun have set fire to themself in protest since March this year. Previously, over 300 monks were kidnapped and no one knows where they are.
Support the Tibetans in their protest against the Chinese oppression and politics and their demands for respect for human rights and the Dalai Lama return to Tibet.
Demonstration: 2nd November, Wednesday
15.30 hrs Eidsvoll Plass in the front of The Parliament
16:30 demonstration in the front of the Chinese Embassy
(Tuengen all 2, metro station Vindern)
- We are moving!
- Sikyong Lobsang Sangay in Oslo
- Solidarity demonstration
- Live webcasts
- Our assessment of the Shugden issue
- Press release – Answer to governments decision not to meet the Dalai Lama
- HH Dalai Lama in Oslo, May 2014!
- Seminar 8th October
- Tsering Woeser awarded 2013 International Women of Courage Award
- Pressrelease 4.03.2013
- European Solidarity Rally for Tibet, Brussels, March 10, 2013
- Norwegian Tibet committee’s Youth Section
- Tibet film evening on 7th feb.2013 with three Tibetan films
- Responses to the China’s ambassador for Norway, article in Aftenposten
- Video “What’s China doing in Tibet?”